How to book a guided walk
There are two ways to book a guided walk in the mountains of Snowdonia – a privately guided day, and joining one of our organsied walks. At the bottom of this page you can find links to pages where you can choose a date and book places. Once you have paid for your booking it is confirmed, subject to our booking terms and conditions.
A privately guided trip
With a private booking you can book a guide for the day of for the duration of your trip. The price is from £180.00 per guide, and a guide can take 4-8 clients depending on the type of walk or scramble you want to do. It works like this:
- You contact us to discuss where you want to go or what you want to do
- You decide on a date and pay for your place via the links below
- We reply by email and send you some simple forms to fill in online
- We agree on a route/routes and advise you on the clothing and equipment you will need
- We send joining instructions and times via email
- You meet your guide and go for a walk!
If you just have an idea that you want to do something exciting or avoid the tourists then we can recommend a route or walk to suit. If you have your mind set on a certain summit, like Snowdon or Tryfan then we can show you a variety of ways to get there. It is all about choice, and ensuring that you get the most out of your trip!
Throughout the year we run a series of organised walks to some of the most popular summits and along our favourite routes. We keep the group sizes to no more than 16, and have at most a 1:8 guide:client ratio. The walks leave from an agreed meeting point and the expected start and finish times are all listed on the relevant walk page.
Joining an organised walk is a great way to see Snowdonia if:
- You are travelling solo and want to join a larger group
- You want to book a guide but would rather not pay for a private booking
- You are going to be in Snowdonia on a certain date or want to see a certain place and we have a walk organised
How to pay for your guided walk
You can use the links below to take you to pages where you can choose from the available dates and pay for your booking.
We use Paypal to take payments on this website. You don’t need to have a Paypal account to use it though – just select the “Pay with debit or credit card” option if you don’t have or don’t want to sign up for a Paypal account.
Standard Guided Walks
Book a Guided Walk in Snowdonia
Scrambling and Winter Walks
This link is for our specialist private bookings, such as scrambling or winter walking:
Book a Guided Scramble or Winter Walk