Booking Terms and Conditions
1. A deposit of 25% is payable upon booking and is non-refundable. The balance of monies owed must be paid 14 days before the walk takes place. The booking is confirmed as soon as the deposit money has cleared. Please also note that if the course is cancelled by the client within 28 days of the course/walk taking place, then no monies will be refundable.
2. Payment can be made by cheque or by Paypal electronic request. We regret that we cannot accept cash through the post or payment on the day.
3. If it becomes necessary for Original Outdoors to cancel the course/walk prior to the date, they will endeavour to arrange another mutually convenient date with the client. If, however this is not possible, then the booking fees will be refunded in full, but no other costs incurred by the client.
4. The client must acknowledge that all walking/ climbing activities are dangerous and the client must take responsibility for his/her own safety. Attention is drawn to the BMC Statement. The BMC Participation Statement say that: The BMC recognises that climbing and mountaineering are activities with a danger of personal injury or death. Participants in these activities should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for their own actions.
5. All injuries and accidents must be reported to the Leader immediately, in order that it can be properly recorded.
6. Original Outdoors reserve the right to make changes to the course/walk because of changeable events such as weather, accident, injury and any other occurrence which the Leader may determine would pose a risk to the client.
7. All clients must be over 18 years of age unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
8. All clients must inform Original Outdoors and their Leader on the course/walk day of any allergy, medical condition which may be pertinent to their safety and well-being.
9. Any tickets purchased in advance as a present or gift voucher are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another date unless agreed in writing. Original Outdoors allow the tickets to be transferred to a third party so long as the new client completes a booking form prior to the event.
10. Joining and meeting instructions will not be sent out to the client until the remainder has been paid.
11. We reserve the right not continue with the activity if the client does not bring the items on the required equipment list. There will be no money refunded in this case.
11. There is no accommodation or transportation included in our advertised activities unless specifically stated.